The TD Bank or the Toronto Dominion Bank is a Canadian multinational bank that operates across USA and Canada. It is the seventh largest bank by deposits and large assets. TD Bank offers many credit cards that offer many rewards and an array of benefits.
The various credit cards by TD Bank offered are as follows:
- TD Cash Credit Card
- This credit card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fee.
It charges a cash advance fee of $10 or 5% whichever amount is greater. It charges a minimum interest charge of $1. It offers good rewards points like 3% cash back on dining, 2% cash back on grocery stores, 1% cash back on other eligible purchases.
- TD First ClassSM Visa Signature® Credit Card
- This credit card charges an annual fee of $89 which is waived off for the first year. It doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fee. A minimum interest charge of $1 is charged while $10 or 3% of cash advance fee is charged. It has many reward benefits like 3X First Class miles on travel and dining purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and dining, 1X First Class miles on all other purchases – miles never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing, 25,000 bonus miles equals a $250 statement credit towards travel or dining purchases.
- TD Business Solutions Credit Card
- The credit card charges a zero annual fee and foreign transaction fee. A minimum interest charge of $1 is charged and a cash advance fee of $10 or 5% whichever is greater is charged. It offers an array of reward benefits like 0% introductory APR on purchases for first 6 billing cycles after account opening. After that, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable APR based on your creditworthiness, Earn 3% Cash Back on phone, internet and cable services, Earn 2% Cash Back on dining and at gas stations, Earn 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases, No caps, no limits as long as your account is open and in good standing.
The TD credit card is one of the best in the market. The bank is open on weekends and works the longest hours for the convenience of its customers.