As the name suggests here in this article we would discussing about Finance Degree.
What can a finance degree do
With a finance degree one can unlock a whole lot of opportunities for himself both at the national and international level. It can help one understand the ways to make money work the way he/she wants. Using a finance degree you can make a career in:
- Or Even Wall Street
Some of the popular institutes for Finance Degree
- London Business School : MSc (Finance)
- MIT Sloan School of Management – Master of Finance
- HEC Paris : Master in International Finance
- Oxford University : MSc (Financial Economics)
- UC Berkeley Haas School Of Business : Master of Financial Engineering
- ESADE Business School : MSc (Finance)
- UCLA Anderson School of Management : Master of Financial Engineering
- ESCP Europe : Advanced Master in Finance
- Bocconi University : MSc (Finance)
- EMLyon Business School : MSc (Finance)
- ESSEC Business School : MSc (Finance)
Difference Between a Master’s Degree in Finance and an MBA
Both are similar in nature, but Masters of Finance has a direct focus on gaining practical knowledge for those working in Finance industry. It is one of the standard qualifications for those who wish to pursue a career in the business world. Here students have a direct focus:
- On nuts and bolts of company’s funds management
- Predicting company’s economic future
- Keep a track on ever changing world of business law
- And many other tasks that are crucial to run some of the world’s conglomerates in a financially successful way.
To summarise, finance degrees cum education is relevant to entire world economies be it the developed, developing and underdeveloped one. As economies need to be strong from root, for a nation’s development which is directly dependent on the people who manage it. And those people need to be the ones with strong financial concepts. Like what Dr. Manmohan Singh did to Indian Economy with the application of his solid financial concepts that he gained from his finance degrees.