Needed essential Insurance Documents for recording Claim. In case you need to report a case under Motor Insurance, if you don’t mind call our Helpline number 1800 3009 (Toll-free) when a case happens.
Some list of insurance documents and proof you should give us to record a case are as per the following:
- Arrangement number
- Your contact numbers
- Name of insurance claim individual
- Date and time of the issue or incident
- Vehicle number
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Area of accident
- Brief portrayal of how the incident occurred
- Name (with contact subtleties)
- Contact subtleties and name of the guaranteed individual (if the individual suggesting the case isn’t protected)
- Rundown of reports you should keep prepared while making a case.
Accident Damages and insurance documents required are:
- Confirmation of Insurance – Policy/Cover Note duplicate
- Duplicate of Registration Book, Tax Receipt (Original required for check)
- Duplicate of Motor Driving License (with unique) of the individual driving the vehicle at the material time
- Police Panchanama/FIR (if there should arise an occurrence of outsider property harm/demise/body damage)
- Gauge for the repairer, where the vehicle is to be fixed
- Fix bills and installment receipts after the activity is finished
Insurance documents needed while Burglary Cases:
- Unique Certificate/Policy Document
- Unique Registration Book, with Theft support from concerned RTO, and expense installment receipt
- Past Insurance Details :
- Policy number
- Ensuring office/organization
- Period of protection
- Every one of the arrangements of keys/administration booklets/Warranty card
- Police Panchanama/FIR and last examination report/JMFC report
- Recognized duplicate of letter address to RTO suggesting burglary and making vehicle “NON-USE”
Insurance documents On Admission of Liability:
- Structure 28, 29 and 30 marked by the guaranteed
- Structure 35 marked by the Financer, all things considered, (undated and clear), on confirmation of obligation of safety net providers.
- Letter of subrogation
- Assent towards concurred guarantee settlement esteem from you and Financer
- NOC of the Financer if the guarantee is to be settled to support protected.
- Guarantee Discharge Voucher marked over a Revenue Stamp (Format Attached beneath).
Read More: How L&T Mutual Fund Could Be A Great Investment For Everyone?