As the name suggests here in this article we would be conducting a comparative study of Loan Calculator Apps available online for Smartphones.
EMI Calculator: Techinfornity Software Solutions
This is a smart and handy app that offers a one-stop solution for all your financial calculation related needs. It can easily calculate, track and retrieve the information related to all your financial investments.
Some of its key features includes are:
- It can be used to calculate home, car and other loans EMI’s, along with Mortgage Calculation.
- Its calculator section has a Basic / PRO / Advance EMI calculator along with statistics. It can be used to compare two loans.
- Banking section has an interest calculator for financial instruments like:
- FD (Fixed Deposit) Calculator
- RD (Recurring Deposit) Calculator
- PPF (Public provident fund) Calculator
- SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) and
- Mutual Funds Calculator.
- It can also be used for tax calculations on the amount with the usage of VAT / GST calculator.
EMI Calculator – Loan & Finance Planner : AppAspect Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It is a simple loan calculation tool aiming to help users calculate EMI’s quickly and view respective payment schedules, which in turn assists in loan repayment in an effective manner.
Some of its key features are:
- For Loan EMI calculation, you need to enter values:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Amount
- Interest Rate and
- Periods (In Months and Years)
- It shows payment split up in the table form.
- It gives a Graphical representation for complete loan tenure.
- You can get to know about Monthly EMI’s.
- You can instantly generate a statistics chart.
- Statistics reveal :
- Principal Amount
- Interest rate and
- Outstanding monthly balance.
- It enables you to share your computed PDF with anyone so that you can better plan EMI and loans.
- It has a Currency Converter feature that supports 168+ currencies and also gives you exchange rates even in the offline mode.
- Live currency rates are provided by currenylayer.com
- It has an easy option to change the app language from the settings section.
Similar to the above apps, there is a lot of apps that are available online to help you calculate loans. Some of them are paid and most of them free but with ads.
Read More: Do you want bank should forgive your loan?