IBanking or internet banking is catching up as the easiest mode to conduct banking transactions from the comfort of your homes. IBanking allows you to manage your money on the go using safe and secure online services that a bank provides. In modern times, people want their work to be quick, swift and most importantly convenient. IBanking has made the task simpler and very convenient.
iBanking has made shopping online easy, making payment online a breeze, booking tickets. iBanking gives the customer access to their account balance. All you require is a customer ID and your bank is in your hand. For the tech savvy it might sound pretty easy but for all those of us who are tech handicapped FAQ’s or the frequently asked questions provide a solution to our hesitations.
Here is a list of iBanking FAQ’s:
- Where do I get help?
- What is my Internet Banking ID?
- How do I change my password?
- What happens if I type my password incorrectly?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I view my account balance?
- How do I download my banking information?
- For what accounts are funds transfer available?
- How do I transfer funds between accounts?
- How can I make a loan payment?
- I want to change my address or update my email address?
- I have received my debit card and password but unable to login?
- How do I register for SMS alert?
- What are the limit for the draft issue and third party transfer?
- We are holding a joint account, how will we access internet banking?
- What are the charges for usage of IBanking services?
- What is the procedure for obtaining a new password if the existing one is blocked or forgotten?
- What should I do, if I have to stop using iBanking services for some time?
These and many other questions are sure to pop up if you are new to iBanking. Each bank offers a solution at their personalized level which can be accessed easily with iBanking. Most websites of banks have a FAQ page for the convenience of their customers to ease in banking and transacting in a convenient and easy way.