If you’re confused about your career and seek some relevant information for a better decision then this article is for you. In this article, we provided you the content of the Finance Degree that will help you in decision making about your career.
What can a Finance Degree Do?
With a finance degree, one can unlock a whole lot of opportunities for himself both at the national and international levels. It can help one to understand the ways to make money work the way he/she wants. Using a finance degree you can make a career in:
- Or Even Wall Street
Some of the popular institutes for Finance Degree
- London Business School : MSc (Finance)
- MIT Sloan School of Management – Master of Finance
- HEC Paris : Master in International Finance
- Oxford University : MSc (Financial Economics)
- UC Berkeley Haas School Of Business : Master of Financial Engineering
- ESADE Business School : MSc (Finance)
- UCLA Anderson School of Management : Master of Financial Engineering
- ESCP Europe : Advanced Master in Finance
- Bocconi University : MSc (Finance)
- Lyon Business School: MSc (Finance)
- ESSEC Business School: MSc (Finance)
Difference Between a Master’s Degree in Finance and an MBA
Both are similar in nature, but the Masters of Finance has a direct focus on gaining practical knowledge for those working in the Finance industry. It is one of the standard qualifications for those who wish to pursue a career in the business world. Here students have a direct focus:
- On nuts and bolts of company’s funds’ management
- Predicting the company’s economic future
- Keep a track on the ever-changing world of business law
- And many other tasks that are crucial to run some of the world’s conglomerates in a financially successful way.
To summarise, finance degrees cum education is relevant to entire world economies be it developed, developing and underdeveloped one. As economies need to be strong from the root, for a nation’s development which is directly dependent on the people who manage it. And those people need to be the ones with strong financial concepts. Like what Dr. Manmohan Singh did to the Indian Economy with the application of his solid financial concepts that he gained from his finance degrees.